This advertisement appeared in the Nashville Banner in 1927. The street number, 3303, is on the west side of Gallatin Pk. between the railroad trestle and Home Rd. The venture, headed by Chief S. J. McGuire, Jr., may have been short lived. The Inglewood Fire Department was not listed in the 1928 or subsequent city directories. In the early 1940's the Inglewood-Madison Fire Department was formed and provided service for both communities.